Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Vancouver Club 'Engage 2013'

This past Sunday I attended the 'Engage 13' wedding show at The Vancouver Club and I loved every minute of it. If you have never had the opportunity to attend this show, I highly recommend it! Overflowing with lush florals, beautiful gowns, lace and bling, The Vancouver Club thouroughly entertained the hundreds of brides, planners and wedding industry professionals.

Established in 1889, The Vancouver Club is a designated hertiage building. The club is elegant boasting classic wood panels and chandeliers throughout. A bride who dreams of a classic ballroom wedding will not be let down.

 Here are a couple of the pictures I snapped during the day.

Blush Bridal & Special Occasions presented a wonderful fashion show, showcasing 2013's most sought after bridal gowns
 
Delicious cakes and sweets lined the ballrooms
4 foot chandeliers line the Grand Ballroom

Guests were entertained with dancing couples, free shaving in the men's lounge & piano  serenades
The Georgian Room is exquisitely beautiful. Cotton candy, pink up lighting & an ombre floral centerpiece were a few of the creative touches throughout the event
Blush Bridal Fashion Show!


Some beautiful centerpieces and table decor which would inspire any bride

I am a sucker for pink. The Georgian Room blew me away



xo
C

1 comment:

  1. It was truly an incredible wedding show. I wish I could have attended it. Next week, I will be attending a similar event at one of local venue. We are almost done with booking one of Chicago wedding venues and looking for other things now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...